- Organizational Development & Planning
- Specialized Consultants
140 Ames Street
Oregon, WI 53575
Timpano Consulting is an excellent resource when you've tried something and it didn't move you forward; when you're ready to grow, yet not sure where to go; or, when you've been given a charge, and it seems overwhelming. Enjoy working with a consultant who asks the right question, listens for the answers and delivers a plan of action to move your organization forward.
The MOVE process leverages creative facilitation and strategic analysis in order to help organizations quickly distill frameworks for progress. It's about distilling a basis for clear decision-making and a platform for consistent communication. The approach is engaging; the results can be empowering.
Engage with Principal Melanie Schmidt, clients of whom praise her ability to get to the core of issues, provide practical solutions, deliver beyond business as usual, and help people not only re‐focus but also re-charge in order to make progress.
Bring Melanie in to get things started, hire her to shepherd the process, retain her for creative problem-solving, keep her around to hold your feet to the fire, or contract with her to move things forward. Learn more online at http://bit.ly/TimpanoServices.
Timpano Consulting leverages various techniques and processes in clarifying and aligning intentions, actions and impressions in order to:
• help leaders think strategically or get 'unstuck'
• facilitate complex issues & help articulate solutions
• provide perspective & insight on organizational issues
• articulate a strategic plan to guide activities & shape success
• engage stakeholders to move the mission forward
• infuse energy and direction on initiatives
• build brands, craft messaging strategies & integrate outreach
• leverage communication as a strategic business tool
What that looks like might include any or all of the following:
• meeting & retreat facilitation
• organizational assessment & re-engineering
• ideology review (i.e., purpose, vision, intended impact)
• strategic planning
• project mapping
• leadership and 'momentum' consulting (a/k/a consultative coaching)
• brand development & integration
• communications strategy (internal & external)
Melanie Schmidt is a whole-brained thinker who brings energy and focus to the people and projects around her. She has over 20 years of professional experience and offers expertise in management consulting, facilitation design, group dynamics, organizational strategy, brand development, and communications.
Melanie's early career involved work within statewide government agencies focused on organizational development, policy analysis, and framing stakeholder engagement on issues related to health care, insurance, transportation, and workforce development. Her creative side flourished while working at an award-winning advertising agency, handling account management, creative strategy, and business operations. Her analytic nature was brought to bear during her work with a publicy owned utility, providing leadership in commodity forecasting, operational planning, and business performance.
Melanie opened her consulting practice in 2003 to focus on helping people and organizations become more effective through a combined application of facilitation, strategic thinking, practical planning and intentional communication.
Melanie is an experienced cross-sector consultant and a frequent speaker on issues related to brand development, strategic planning, nonprofit effectiveness and Board governance. She is a BoardSource Certified Governance Trainer and has completed an extensive research project designing a multi-dimensional model for nonprofit effectiveness.
Melanie is equally comfortable providing direct service to clients and working as part of a consultant team to address broader needs.
- http://bit.ly/TimpanoFacebook (Fan on Facebook)
- http://twitter.com/melanieschmidt (Follow on Twitter)
Read Client Comments: