All Write, LLC
- Business Support Services
You only have one opportunity to make a first impression and that may be with the written word. Can you afford to take a chance with your letters, reports, publicity and marketing materials, and other important communications? Let us help you put your best foot forward.
• Write and/or edit professional documents, from letters and memoranda, to reports, fact sheets, and publicity materials.
• Serve as a writing coach for high school or college students.
• Work with students to perfect college admissions essays.
• Provide weekly writing tips for agency or company newsletters.
• Teach half-day or full-day writing workshops for business or government employees.
• Advise on publicity or marketing efforts to raise profile of a company, product, or issue.
• Manage marketing contracts; serve as liaison between business/agency and marketing firm.
• Companies that want to improve employee writing proficiency.
• Executives who must become more effective writers.
• Managers who need staff to write more professional emails.
• Students who aspire to write better essays and papers.
Extensive experience writing and editing; teaching writing and conversational English; managing publicity and marketing campaigns; developing and overseeing programs; and building relationships with individuals, organizations, institutions and local, state and federal agencies. Traveled twice to China to teach conversational English to high school and college graduate students.
Areas of Expertise:
• Reports, press releases, fact sheets, letters, newsletters and other documents.
• Writing workshops for professionals in the workplace.
• Individual coaching to improve written communications.
Communications Specialist - Executive Offices, Wisconsin Department of Transportation
• Prepared speeches and background information for senior officials; edited plans, reports, letters, and outreach materials. Taught writing and grammar to department employees.
Contract Manager and Marketing Coordinator -- Focus on Energy, Department of Administration
• Led contract negotiations and managed more than $20 million in annual contracts.
• Designed marketing structure and oversaw contract for $2.7 million marketing campaign.
• Conducted focus groups, organized marketing strategy sessions for statewide energy program.
Public Information Coordinator, Wisconsin Division of Energy
• Wrote and published state energy newsletter, press releases, fact sheets, and reports.
• Developed state energy information clearinghouse.
• Oversaw development of four films on renewable energy, sustainable agriculture and energy resource use.
• Conducted statewide annual awards and grant programs for businesses and institutions.
• Initiated statewide energy public education campaigns.