Darcy Luoma Coaching & Consulting LLC
- Coaching & Personal Development
- Organizational Development & Planning
P.O. Box 259253
Madison, WI 53725
Darcy is a dynamic and motivating professional speaker who will not only entertain, energize, and educate you; she will transform the way you think and live…
She is also a certified executive coach and organization development specialist who helps individuals, teams, and relationships be more effective with less effort.
Visit www.DarcyLuoma.com to learn more.
Depending on your unique needs and situation, I custom design the services that are right for you, your team or organization. I provide a variety of customized services to build leadership capabilities and significantly improve your business results.
In addition to individual and executive coaching, I also work with relationships, non-profits and mid to small-sized businesses to create productive, high-trust team climates.
I support both leaders and teams in developing new skills so they can work more effectively together, navigate change successfully and get stronger business results. My leadership coaching and team development programs assist clients in achieving more with less effort.
These services include:
Whether individual, executive, relationship or team coaching, you will experience powerful results that increase your awareness, deepen your learning, and forward your action to consciously and intentionally create the future you want.
Training and Motivational Speaking
Whether you are looking for an inspirational keynote, an hour-long break-out training session, or a full-day training seminar, each is designed to meet your specific needs and tailored to your unique audience.
Help your organization successfully navigate change, develop and implement effective strategy, organize for sustainable effectiveness, develop team-based and collaborative approaches to organization design, or look at the impact of your organization's design on business performance in order to thrive in the future.
Darcy Luoma, certified coach, dynamic speaker, facilitator and trainer, has expertise in leadership, team development, appreciative inquiry, organizational and relationship systems, emotional intelligence, and personal effectiveness. Darcy has a proven track record in consulting and developing managers and executives for the past 20 years in small businesses, universities, non-profits, and corporations throughout the United States, China, France and Mexico.
- Pepperdine University (MSOD), Graziadio School of Business and Management – Masters of Science in Organization Development.
- University of Wisconsin Madison – La Follette School of Public Affairs – Public policy graduate seminar graduate.
- International Coaches Federation (ICF) – Master Certified Coach (MCC) and former board of directors member.
- Coaches Training Institute (CTI) – Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) with clients across North America and Japan.
- CRR Global (ORSCC) – Organizational and Relationship Systems Certified Coach to work with teams and couples
- Board Certified Coach (BCC) – Speciality designation in Executive, Corporate, Business, Leadership Coaching
Darcy lives and plays with her husband and two daughters in Madison, Wisconsin, and enjoys adventure travel, “calculated” risk taking, triathlons, yoga, and most anything in the great outdoors!