Jane Earl Consulting, LLC
- Specialized Consultants
- Business Support Services
360 West Washington Avenue
Madison, WI 53703-2677
RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL & PERSONAL COLOR CONSULTANT
Unique blend of skills as both a color strategist and business strategist.
In-depth training and understanding of how color impacts us, both personally and professionally, physically and emotionally, at home and work. Accredited color consultant by the International Association of Color Consultants - North America.
Experienced leader, facilitator, strategist, color consultant, change agent, researcher, marketer, manager, writer, editor. Able to simplify complex concepts and bring clarity to confusion.
Take the fear out of adding color to your life and discover its power to positively impact you and those you care about.
Color Assessment and Renovation: Applying in-depth training in human response to color in order to create ideal solutions for marketing materials, living and working environments, health care, improving overall well-being and productivity.
Facilitation: Interviews, meetings, seminars, proposals...
Solutions and Presentations: to management, boards, employees, customers, vendors, media, homeowners...
Certified as an International Association Color Consultant - North America since 1997.
- Background roles/industries include:
- Director of Marketing, Marketing Consultant, Director of Business Development - all roles included the development of color palettes for both residential and commercial product lines.
- Color renovations for both residental and commercial spaces.
- Color consulting for male wardrobe renovations that created greater business impact.
Hold a Master's Degree in Public Relations Journalism and Marketing from The Ohio State University and Bachelor of Science Degree in Communications from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Phi Beta Kappa and Master's Fellow. Accredited as an International Association Color Consultant.