CLM Prescriptives LLC
- Marketing & Sales
6827 Erdman Blvd. Suite 200
Middleton, WI 53562
Prescribing marketing technology solutions to help you grow revenue and retention, CLM Prescriptives aligns your marketing needs to the right technology and processes. We assess your business by asking the right questions, developing a comprehensive list of business requirements in the process. We then leverage our knowledge of the nearly 2,000 marketing technology solutions on the market to find the right tools to enable your marketing strategy.
Let Steve put his twenty-plus years of professional experience and expertise to work for you to:
- Assess your marketing technology ecosystem and make recommendations to optimize it.
- Manage your marketing technology procurement process.
- Implement your marketing technology project.
- Develop clearly-defined marketing strategy and tactics that best leverages the investments you have made in your marketing infrastructure to grow revenue, retention and loyalty.
- Analyze and evaluate lead generation programs and make recommendations for optimization.
- Develop clear and concise testing strategies and plans to drive program optimization, revenue growth, cost savings and/or retention improvement.
- Build referral networks and partnerships for insurance, financial services and other products.
Steve Mintz is a marketing executive with deep direct marketing, digital marketing, customer satisfaction and CRM expertise who leverages technology and customer data to derive actionable insights to optimize marketing response and increase revenue, retention, loyalty and satisfaction.
Steve Mintz is experienced in a variety of verticals, including hospitality/entertainment, financial services, insurance, credit unions, consumer packaged goods, apparel, and consumer durables. In addition, he has experience in leading, planning, organizing, staffing, training, and developing marketing teams to achieve company objectives (sales, profitability, and visibility) while ensuring a consistent marketing message that aligns with the corporate vision and mission.
Steve has experience in building requirements for and implementing CRM systems, ESPs and Marketing Automation platforms, and data service solutions. Mintz also led & participated on highly effective cross-functional teams, managed multi-million dollar marketing budgets, and developed new products and partnerships in many different verticals. He is as comfortable talking to analysts and technical staff as he is creative marketers.
A graduate of the University of Wisconsin, Steve holds an M.B.A. in Marketing and Bachelors of Arts degrees in both Political Science and Geography. Steve lives in Middleton, WI with his wife, two daughters, and his dog, Igor.