IMERGE Consulting, Inc.
- Business Support Services
- Information Management
3600 Swoboda Road
Verona, WI 53593-9584
Information Governance. Records and Information Management. Technology. Jim Just and associates at IMERGE Consulting deliver practical guidance to business and government for information governance and supporting technologies. IMERGE’s highly experienced staff deliver vendor-neutral, unbiased consulting for commercialenterprises, higher education, and state and local governments. With over 20 years' consulting on all aspects of information governance, Jim and IMERGE deliver practical, actionable results to our clients.
IMERGE’s strategic approach to information lifecycle management delivers exceptional results for our clients. IMERGE delivers. Find and manage your information assets.
- Information Governance: Assessing existing and developing Information Governance policy and procedures
- Information Organization: functional classifications, taxonomies, datamaps and retention schedules
- SharePoint information architecture
- Actionable information governance strategic plans from current state assessment to road maps to move your program forward
- Shared drive cleanup strategies and tools
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Records Management (RIM) technology assessment, requirements defined, procurement guidance and implementation oversight
- Business process (re)design and workflow implemenation help
- Document imaging and long term digital preservation
- Records and Information Management training and education tailored to an individual organization’s needs from executive to IT to line of business staff.
James Just, a Partner with IMERGE Consulting, Inc., is an expert in workflow (Business Process Management), Records Management and Enterprise Content Management technologies and best practices. Mr. Just has over 20 years’ experience the management of unstructured information with a broad background in private and public enterprises including insurance, manufacturing, state and local government, higher education and general business. Jim has been a member of MABC for over 12 years.