Metris Growth, LLC
- Organizational Development & Planning
- Human Resources
PO Box 7124
Monona, WI 53707-7124
Pamela Rich is the founder and President of Metris Growth, LLC. Metris partners with non-profit and for-profit organizations to find solutions for efficient operations including process and system automation to support growth. Areas of Expertise:
• Financial Institutions – CDFI and CDC, banks, microloans, Community Advantage and 504
• Economic Development – community impact, job creation, SOP, agency reporting
• Organizational structure – strategic, board governance, P&P, culture
• Human Resources – development & retention, succession plans, compensation & benefits
• Project implementation – IT; Enterprise Risk Mgmt. ERM; Customer Relationship Mgmt. CRM
- Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI)
- Certified Development Companies (CDC)
- Non-profit organizations
- Small businesses (start-ups)
- Strategic – board governance, guidelines, organizational structure
- HR – recruiting, development, retention, succession
- Reporting requirements (agency and management)
- Data tracking process (loans, jobs, community impact)
- System improvements – P&P, HRIS, IT, CRM
Pam worked for Wisconsin Business Development Finance Corp. – a non-profit Wisconsin organization providing economic development strategies and financial solutions to help small businesses grow. A top 12 Certified Development Company (CDC) with a portfolio over $660Million and staff of 47.
• Executive Vice President, 2012 – 2015
• Sr. Vice President Operations 2008 – 2012
• Vice President Operations, 2004 – 2008
• Systems Administrator, 2002-2004
• Project Analyst, 1999 – 2002
Business and Community Impact
1.CDFI Capacity Building – Merged a $1.7 Million loan fund with inactive CDFI. Obtained SBA Microloan Intermediary Lender certification and SBA Community Advantage authorization. Obtained nearly $1Million of lending capital and $350K of operating grants.
2. Minority Chamber partnerships – Helped WBD provide $100,000 in financial support for 4 minority chambers and developed credit review and training processes to establish a credit process for their lending program. Received the 2013 Financial Service Provider award from the Hmong Chamber.
3. Legal Contracts – Negotiated lower lease rates that saved WBD $100,000; added dental and vision insurance to health plan without increasing costs; worked with carrier on specialized liability policy to meet SBA compliance.
4. HR Systems – Created company’s first job descriptions, compensation plan and performance management systems that ensured horizontal and vertical equity and higher retention.
5. Budgeting – Managed for 4 companies, expenses under budget for over 5 years
• MBA from University of Wisconsin Madison School of Business with a dual major in Real Estate and Human Resource Management
• BS, Psychology from Washington State University
• SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources), SHRM-SCP (Senior Certified Professional).
• UW Graduate School of Banking (HR Management).
• U of Chicago Booth School of Business (Strategic Management).