Lins Business Consulting LLC
Debra R. Lins, MBA
- Business Support Services
- Organizational Development & Planning
E11575 County Road Z
Prairie du Sac, WI 53578
Consulting Services for Business Owners:
Lins Business Consulting provides consulting, mentoring, trouble shooting, financial reviews, business planning, staffing reviews, staff development and consulting on day-to-day business needs of business owners.
Consulting Services for Community Banks:
Lins Business Consulting offers proactive advisory and consulting services to community banks in the areas of strategic growth, product development, RFP reviews, staffing reviews, staff development, CEO & management mentoring, and can serve as an interim CEO/President during transition. She can provide guidance to banks working under regulatory pressure, with challenging credit issues or in need of review of loan procedures. Debra is also knowledgeable about issues related to Regulatory Consent Orders and MOU's.
- Business Planning
- Capital Raising
- Team Building
- Bank Mergers/Acquisitions
- Business Start-up Support
- Conflict Management
- Business Development/Marketing
- Loan Structuring
- Human Resources Support
Prior to forming Lins business Consulting, Debra Lins was the Founder, Director and CEO/President of Community Business Bancshares, Inc. & Community Business Bank (n/k/a Wisconsin River Bank) which attained $65 million in footings in 18 years.
While at the Bank, Debra conceptualized and orchestrated the company's organization from selection of board members, setting of the vision, preparing viable business plans and regulatory approval. She was instrumental in raising capital and accountable for carrying out the mission of the company — overseeing all facets of the organization from marketing, business development, regulatory compliance, personnel practices, managing eight direct reports and asset quality. In conjunction with the officer team, Debra developed policies and procedures for administering daily functions.
Likewise, she provided leadership over all bank loan related areas, business development and community involvement. Debra was active in ongoing loan originating, underwriting and servicing a $25 million commercial/ag loan portfolio of her own. Debra also oversaw the disposal of Other Real Estate Owned (OREO) and negotiated problem loan workouts. She was an ambassador for the company within the community, state & national trade associations and with the shareholders. She was an active member of the Bank's ALCO (Asset Liability Committee) and Loan Committee.
To Lins Business Consulting, Debra brings her many years of experience and in-depth knowledge of finance and business operations to assist her small business clients and community bank leaders.
Groups & Affiliations
- Governor's Appointment WDFI, Banking Review Board (2004-2019)
- Associate Member of the Wisconsin Banker's Association
- MidAmerica Bank Board Member (2012 - current)
- Director, Wisconsin Bancorp, Inc. (2013 - current)
- Lifetime Member, Friends of Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital & Clinics
- Lifetime Member, FFA Alumni
Honors & Awards:
- Athena Nominee for local area (2006)
- Professional Business Woman of the Year, awarded by Wisconsin Women magazine / Business Women's Expo (2005)
- Recognized as one of the 25 Women to Watch by US Banker (October 2004)
- Recognized as one of the 25 Most Powerful Women In Banking by US Banker (October 2003)
- Recognized as a Wisconsin Women of the Century by Wisconsin Women magazine (January 2000)
- Special Service Award - Risk Management Association (RMA) (1999)
- Professional Achievement Award - Lakeland College (1998)
- Outstanding Entrepreneurial Woman in Dane County awarded by The Business Forum (1997)
- Recognized as Distinguished Woman in Banking by Northwestern Financial Review (1994)