Keller and Company Coaching and Consulting Services
- Coaching & Personal Development
- Organizational Development & Planning
1424 Starr School Road
Stoughton, WI 53589
If you want to:
- Become a better leader
- Build a high performing management team
- Build and/or harvest the value of your business
- Manage fast growth more effectively
- Overcome challenges that are depressing earnings
Whatever business challenge, threat or opportunity is costing you sleep -- or more --I can help. Through my proven leadership training and teambuilding process, I work with you to create the results you want.
Guidance, Ideas and Action for Serious Business Matters
With hands-on help from Keller and Company Coaching Consulting Services, I will help you develop you and your management team so together you’ll make better decisions about growth strategies, operational planning and results management.
From Manufacturing to Medical Products, Franchising to Retailing, Public, Private or Not-For-Profit, I know how to help you deliver better results.
I have helped businesses like yours regardless of industry, and would be happy to demonstrate how your business can benefit from my experience and training.
My expertise comes from the literature, seminars and filed work - I have hands-on success facilitating and leading for many years.
I help you deliver superior and sustainable results through mastery of leadership, teamwork and planning.
I have more than 30 years of leadership experience in manufacturing, marketing and engineering operations. I have served as a president and CEO for two private companies and for a subsidiary of a public corporation. I bring a team-oriented approach to revitalizing companies by creating a shared strategic vision built around each individual's contribution.
Known for my knack for building high-performing management teams, identifying new profit opportunities, and balancing long-term solvency with near-term cash flow and profitability, my private business successes include:
• For a $25 million manufacturer of auto fueling equipment, expanded revenue and profits through new product introductions and continued innovation, and grew international sales in South America and Asia. I also reduced material costs by 20 percent in less than three years.
• Restructured and restored a $17 million manufacturer by reorganizing sales, marketing, and finance and installing control systems to ensure product quality and build competitive advantage. I returned this company to financial health by reducing inventory and accounts receivable by $1 million. Sales increased from $17 million to $25 million in two-and-a-half years.
• As division president for a large manufacturing company, increased sales by 40 percent as a result of building a separate sales representative organization that focused on products marketed to retailers. I also laid out a strategic plan that would see sales triple in five years.
• I hold an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School with a focus in manufacturing. I also earned a Master of Science degree in engineering mechanics from Stanford University and a Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical engineering from Northwestern University, which I received with Highest Distinction.