Successful Organizing Solutions (S.O.S.)
- Coaching & Personal Development
Madison, WI 53716
Nancy Kruschke, CPO® is the only Certified Professional Organizer® in
Are you stuck?
Here is what her clients are saying: “She doesn’t judge me, even though I’m the CEO and feel like I should know how to do this.” “WOW, I didn’t know how much space I had! Thanks for helping me get rid of the weight (paper, clothing, other extra office and household stuff).” “It is so easy to maintain the systems we set up.” “Thanks for cheering me on and keeping me focused.” “She can teach anyone anything.”
Sharing her organizing expertise with individuals and audiences comes easily for
- Productivity - calendar, tasks
- Information Management - physical, electronic, email
- Environment - office, desk, storage
Coaching: Office and file organization, procedures, time mangement
Speaking and Training:
- Get RESULTS Now - Productivity
- STOP Overload - Information
- Calm Your WORKSPACE - Environment
- Control Your Inbox - Microsoft Outlook
- Reduce Redundancy - Microsoft OneNote
Look for Nancy's expert words of advise on productivity and organzing in local publications, radio, and TV.
After spending ten years in the financial planning industry assisting advisors in setting up their offices to be productive and efficient, it was time for a change.
In 1999, Nancy discovered the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO). It was difficult for her to contain her excitement when she realized that there were others like her out there that were making a living at what she loved to do—organize papers, clothes, closets, cabinets, you name it. It didn’t take long for Successful Organizing Solutions (S.O.S.) to be born.
Nancy is also a published author. Wisconsin Woman readers have enjoyed her articles and tips for many years, and she is the co-author of "Win: 35 Winning Strategies from Today's Leading Entrepreneurs," “Action Organizing Tips for Your Office—Ways to Get and Stay Organized,” and “Organizing Your IEPs.”
Education and Memberships:
- National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) Member - 1999-present
- Certified Professional Organizer® inaugural group - 2007
- Productivity Coach Training with Dave Crenshaw - 2010
- Organizer Coach Training with Coach Approach - 2012, 2013
- Productivity Coach Training with Coach Approach - 2016
- NAPO WI Member and Board Member - 2002-2014
- Middleton Chamber Member - 1999-present
- Middleton Chamber Board Member - 2000-2002
- Madison Area Business Consultant Member - 2000-present
- Monona East Side Business Alliance Member - 2005-present