Spirit of Success
- Coaching & Personal Development
4202 Drexel Avenue
Madison, WI 53716
Spirit of Success offers consulting, coaching, and facilitation services that help you maximize the performance potential of your workforce.
Whether it's a facelift for an existing learning program or a comprehensive assessment of your employees' development needs, we can help you identify solutions tailored to your unique needs.
Together we collaborate to create custom designed, dynamic, learner-centered programs and employee development opportunities that develop the mind, engage the heart, and nurture the spirit.
Performance based training, leadership development, and inspired learning programs
- Custom designed courses, workshops, and curricula to enhance and inspire employee performance.
- Learning and development opportunities that develop the mind and engage the heart of leaders and their teams.
- Redesign of existing courses or curricula to meet current business demands and training goals.
Virtual and on-site facilitation and assesment
- Facilitation structures, processes, and techniques that inspire attendees to work collaboratively, find common ground, and move forward in positive directions.
- Focus groups, interviews, and surveys to gain insights about performance related issues and generate solutions that revitalize, refresh, and regenerate.
- Group and team development
Individual and group coaching
- Executive coaching
- Team coaching
- Small group coaching
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
- Group workshops assessments to gain a broader understanding of one’s own and others’ work styles for the purpose of more effective collaboration and improved communication.
With over twenty-five years of business, training, facilitation, change management, and coaching experience, Deb Waterstone brings a depth and breadth of focus to all her projects. She is best known by clients for her enthusiasm, creativity, and holistic approach. She believes that a positive learning experience brings out the best in people’s performance and productivity.
During Deb's 15 years as a business owner she has supported both the profit and non-profit sectors, including telecommunications, professional services, financial services, retail food, consumer products, social services, and government.
- M.Ed. with a focus in training, adult learning, and leadership development
- Associate Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
- Certified Inspired Learning Facilitator™
- Qualified to assess and deliver the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®