- Engineering & Manufacturing Support
- Specialized Consultants
1234 Scenic Ridge Dr
Verona, WI 53593
Help your company with software design and development.
- Embedded systems microprocessor software design and development.
- PC-compatible computer programming and software development.
- Instrumentation and measurement software.
- Project planning, estimates, and photo-documentation.
Utilizing over 20 years of software and hardware experience.
- Develop software at both the applications level and the systems level.
- Help your staff with additional outside perspectives on its software development techniques.
- Help your staff debug newly developed software.
- Help debug newly prototyped hardware.
- Help your staff get the first layer of software operational on newly prototyped or unfamiliar hardware.
- Help your staff get the first layer of software operational on new or unfamiliar hardware. I still regularly use hardware tools such as voltmeters, oscilloscopes, and other measurement equipment to debug software. se9
Work together with your team.
- Off-load tasks from your senior people.
- Help your people get started on a large project or an "I don't know where to start" project.
Types of Clients
- Electronic Manufacturing Companies.
- Medical Electronics Companies.
- Electronic Instrumentation Companies.
- Research/Development Laboratories.
- Any company with a one-time or on-going need for Software Development and/or Electrical Engineering Tasks.
Mr. Glenn Szejna
President, BSEE, MSEE